Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tea For You. Tea For Me.

I love, love, love my new teapot! I purchased it from the Migros and still giggle with excitement each time it begins to emit its high-pitched whistle. I believe after boiling pots of water on the stovetop for what seems like years (wait a minute it has been years!), I am amazed at the speed with which my kettle heats up the H2O. Now I feel completely justified in my choice as not just sleek and unabashedly sexy, but time-saving and energy efficient as well...

 

And for a little more tea time eye candy check out these lovely excuses to brew a cup of something warm and tasty! These would be great as gifts for fellow tea lovers in your life! Click on the photos to check out each of these beauties on their respective sites!





Also, check out my current tea-themed etsy favorites from my Etsy Mini, on the right-hand side of this page! Happy sipping!

Hugs... 

No comments:

Post a Comment