Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pajama-Rama!

Yesterday the Monkey and I took our cues and inspiration from my friend's handmade birthday party invitation. This invite (minus some pertinent & personal bits) is our version. We found a decorating magazine filled with summer garden party pictures and I actually felt badly about destroying such lovely photos. However, I feel the end result justified the means. I realize we planned a slumber party, with nine little girls and one doggy, partly to have an excuse to create this invite! We decided to add the info hearts separately at the end so that we could change/re-use the background for other invites or projects if desired. Now to get the house and doggy ready to receive a brood of giggling, squealing princesses, wish me luck I'll need it!

Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! So hope to hear how the PJaRama
    went...next blog entry?

    ReplyDelete