Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reading Rainbow

One weekend only a few months ago, I decided to rearrange my  book shelves, which are filled with mostly university textbooks that I'll not likely read again soon. In doing some basic internet research, I found an incredible website called Apartment Therapy, maybe you've heard of it?? (I know, I live in another country- not under a rock, but I had no idea about AT or blogs in general). Discovering AT was like finding a long-lost family member. On my first foray into Apartment Therapy's land of love and color, I spent hours in an amazed stupor reading post after post and absorbing the delicious photography. In the end, not only did I find a plethora of newly favorite websites, but I also finally decided to organize my book collection by color. What do you think?
Hugs...


2 comments:

  1. How fabulous your "reading rainbow" looks! I may try it, too. And, if I should have to buy a few purple or orange books for the sake of "art" (giggling here), who could blame me for spending the money!?!

    Nice to "meet" you! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Although I've never had the chance to ski in the Alps, I have taken a gondola to the top of Pilatus. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! I admit that I look forward to the arrival of every course book I receive because I know when I finish it- it's only going to add to the "vibrance" of the rainbow! I wish I could say I had as much enthusiasm for some of the subjects within the books...

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete